Friday, May 31, 2019 from 4pm - 9pm
Ladies Night Out is an annual event – a joint-marketing initiative (pay-to-play) that pools resources to attract more customers using a critical mass. It is a customer appreciation event to which gives customers VIP treatment – prizes, special offers, extended hours, treats and more!
- We ask that the special offers are only provided between the event hours, from 4pm-9pm, to make the event “special” – if items are offered all day, it loses the effect.
- Participating businesses are more than welcome to offer specials or sales as it will entice consumer participation, but “Ladies Night Out” is not intended to be a “sale” event.
$100 per participating business
Participation deadline for our 2019 event has passed. Please check back spring of 2020 for more details on participation!
Joint Event Marketing:
- Digital sign event advertising
- Advertisements in local newspapers
- Advertising on 90.5 myFM
- Mention in a news release sent to local media
- Social media promotion and advertising
- E-blasts to BIA and Chamber email lists
- Community calendar listings
- Participating businesses listed on experienceexeter.ca
- Pink swag to identify participating businesses
How YOU can help promote the event!
As a BIA, we rely on EVERYONE to help promote the event. The more hype we can collectively create, the better the event will be for all!
Here’s some simple things that you can do to spread the word:
- In-store promotion
- Signage (ie. sandwich boards)
- Social media
- E-blasts to your mailing list
+ PLUS don’t forget to use #LNOExeter + #ExeterON + #ExperienceExeter